Saturday, September 12, 2009

Skippy's Pumpkin cookies

ingredients: 1 egg, 1/4 cup canned pumpkin(plain pumpkin with no spices make sure pumpkin is the only ingredient on the ingredient list), Oat Flour. (Nutmeg is very toxic to dogs.)

Whisk egg then mix in the pumpkin, mix in the flour until the dough can be formed into a ball, refrigerate and chill for at least one hour, roll the dough out and cut out with desired cookie cutters.

Put on a baking sheet, and bake at 375 for 8 to 12 minutes.

My teenagers and I ate some of these and they have no flavor but Skippy wolfes them down and begs for more so I guess they are pretty much a success.

This is especially a good treat for dogs on limited diets, but I think just about any dog will enjoy this homemade treat.

Our plan this Fall and Christmas season is to bake for Skippy so we don't get fat. I'll let you know how that goes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment